Have you visited TIBCO.com lately? If you have, you’ll notice that we made some major changes. If not, you’re in for a surprise. The TIBCO website has been completely revamped with our users, customers, and partners in mind. Hurry over to explore the new web experience today, and you’ll see the improvements we’ve made. The new TIBCO.com is:
- Modern and digital. The new website is responsive. This is important as mobile traffic continues to grow and become more important in today’s connected world. There are also many improvements in the navigation and overall experience.
- Easy to navigate. The three elements proposed by the website are products, use cases, and customers. Each product page will refer to featured use cases the product can be used in, as well as customer references. And the structure for use cases and customer case studies will be similar to create the connection between products, use cases, and customers.
- Purposeful. This website is focused on the “why?”, while our communities are the properties providing the answer to “how?”
- Optimized for SEO. SEO is essential to our success and the page template, as well as the content, is optimized for SEO performance. The structure is such that we have a place to develop dedicated content around use cases to take advantage of key search terms while keeping our product messaging clear and crisp.
- Integrating your data and systems
- Building and managing your APIs
- Connecting your people and processes