Many organizations have rapidly accelerated the transition to digital business to meet quickly changing market conditions and customer expectations. In fact, the IDC FutureScape: Worldwide IT Industry 2022 Predictions found that for “78 percent of organizations worldwide, the pandemic was the catalyst for shifting to a digital first strategy.”1
To become a digital-first business, organizations must navigate the complexities of connecting various data sources distributed across the cloud, on-premises, IoT, and more. Failing to address these challenges leads to inconsistent and unsecured data sources, which ultimately delays digital initiatives and leaves a business behind the competition.
The Combined Power of TIBCO and Snowflake
TIBCO Cloud Integration solutions seamlessly connect with Snowflake Data Cloud to help businesses overcome their data challenges and create a single, easily accessible data source. Together, these technologies can accelerate digital business initiatives, resulting in increased business agility and better business insights.
With TIBCO Cloud integration, users can connect any data source to the Snowflake Data Cloud to build a unified data source. Check out just a few of the things your business can do with the power of TIBCO and Snowflake below:
- Eliminate data silos through seamless data access across your business
- Securely share data with stakeholders inside and outside the business
- Make better business decisions based on real-time data
- Seamlessly migrate data between legacy systems and the cloud with minimal downtime
- Build reliable data pipelines and simplify the development of data-intensive applications
- Improve data security and governance with comprehensive authentication practices
Snowflake Ready Program
The Snowflake Ready Validation Program is a rigorous process that certifies partners that have built Snowflake integration connectors that perform to the highest levels of functionality, as validated by 3rd party validators. The native connectors are tested by Snowflake Partner Persistent Systems and TIBCO in five different areas. These areas are deployment, security, performance, documentation, and cross-cloud compliance.
- Deployment testing involves making sure that once the connector is installed, it functions correctly and does not interfere with either TIBCO Cloud Integration functionality or Snowflake Data Cloud functionality
- Security testing examines the security of the connector to ensure secure data sharing across an organization and with external applications and partners
- Performance testing ensures that the connector can withstand various conditions, from peak traffic to regular traffic.
- Documentation testing focuses on making sure that the connector correctly documents the movement of data for data protection and regulation requirements
- Cross-cloud compliance testing verifies performance across complex multi-cloud environments
All of these tests ensure that TIBCO Cloud Integration and Snowflake Data Cloud work together for superior business performance and results. Learn more about what TIBCO Cloud Integration and Snowflake Data Cloud can do for your business.
1 Villars, Rick et al. IDC FutureScape: Worldwide IT Industry 2022 Predictions, IDC, October 2021, US48312921.