TIBCO has made impressive strides in its integration solutions, having just been named a leader in Strategic iPaaS and Hybrid Integration platforms in The Forrester Wave™: Strategic iPaaS And Hybrid Integration Platforms, Q1 2019. In the wave, TIBCO Cloud™ was cited for providing an “all-purpose integration solution”.
TIBCO has made significant investments to our flagship TIBCO Cloud Integration offering, both through research and development as well as strategic acquisition, most notably Scribe, which was acquired mid-2018. These investments have culminated in an offering well positioned for the needs of our customers today and in the future—meeting the iPaaS and hybrid integration solution needs for all potential users and their use cases.
Our investments have been validated through The Forrester Wave™: Strategic iPaaS And Hybrid Integration Platforms, Q1 2019. According to the Forrester Wave report, TIBCO’s broad offering “supports application, data, B2B, and IoT integration as well as API creation and management coupled with TIBCO Software’s API management environment.”
With its investment in a future-looking product to better serve our customers, TIBCO has demonstrated its commitment to driving the iPaaS and hybrid integration solution needs for all potential users and their use cases. To meet these needs, TIBCO has embedded many best practices into its platform:
Technical best practices: Integration is the foundation upon which TIBCO has built its brand, and the technical offerings built into our strategic iPaaS and hybrid integration solutions are what sets TIBCO apart from the competition.
- Deployment flexibility: TIBCO Cloud Integration offers a ‘build once, deploy anywhere’ hybrid integration platform that provides customers access to their applications and data from anywhere, regardless of where it was built. This includes on-premises, in the cloud, via iPaaS, in containers, serverless or from the edge in IoT devices.
- Best-in-Class API Platform: A modern integration platform must have complete API management capabilities in order to truly be the best solution. TIBCO Cloud Integration offers a full range of capabilities from API design to development, from management to governance.
- Powered by Machine Learning: TIBCO Cloud Integration is a future-ready solution providing machine learning-based high-productivity visual flow editor, for Excel-like data transformations with smart mapping recommendations.
Business Value: We believe TIBCO is not only a leader from a technical standpoint; it has also proved itself to be top in the market for providing the best business value in strategic iPaaS and hybrid integration.
- Targets all User Personas: TIBCO prides itself on being accessible to all users, regardless of how tech savvy they are. No matter your role, TIBCO Cloud Integration is tailored to address the integration and development needs of all user personas including business analysts or SaaS admins looking to simply connect cloud-based applications to integration specialists with robust enterprise integration requirements to developers who are looking to develop their own integration using modern app dev architectures.
- Simplified Licensing: TIBCO makes licensing easy for clients, offering one license for all use-cases and allowing customers to swap solutions as their business needs evolve. TIBCO also offers a pay-as-you-go billing model for its integration solution on cloud marketplaces.
“TIBCO’s differentiators are the embedded integration environment within Salesforce, advanced support for IoT integration, a focus on diminishing operational costs with operational intelligence, and the capability to run on AWS Lambda,” states the Forrester Wave report.
TIBCO’s vision for providing a modern, strategic iPaaS platform that supports hybrid deployment models and serves the needs of all customers will continue to evolve in order to remain the leader in the competitive age of digital transformation.
Discover more about TIBCO Cloud Integration and request a free trial today. If you’re looking to further your digital transformation, find out how the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud can help you achieve your goals.
The Forrester Wave: iPaaS And Hybrid Integration Platforms report analyzes past research, user need assessments, and vendor and expert interviews to develop the initial evaluation criteria. The report evaluated 15 different software vendors with 25 criteria split into three high-level categories of current offering, strategy, and market presence. To read Forrester’s full evaluation of TIBCO, download The Forrester Wave™: Strategic iPaaS And Hybrid Integration Platforms, Q1 2019 report here.