Over the last year, businesses have accelerated their digital business initiatives to meet new challenges and address changing customer needs. However, these initiatives are often slowed down by the bandwidth limitations of overburdened IT departments. TIBCO aims to help relieve this heavy burden by making integration as quick and easy as possible, so your integrators can increase productivity and solve business challenges faster.
One of the many ways the TIBCO Cloud Integration iPaaS (integration platform as a service) accelerates connectivity is by providing a vast library of pre-built solutions built by experts at TIBCO and its broad ecosystem of partners, customers, and independent developers. This library allows you to take advantage of extensive product and industry expertise so you can more quickly create better integrations.
You can easily discover these solutions through the embedded TIBCO Cloud Integration Marketplace, where we publish everything from full industry-specific templates, to tactical application templates, to endpoint connectors. These templates can be easily customized so you can create a solution that meets your unique requirements without writing a lot of custom code.
Solve complex business problems with Industry Accelerators
The TIBCO Cloud Integration Marketplace provides templates for complex, industry-specific challenges across healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, insurance, and other industries. Some examples include:
- Healthcare HL7: Enable payers to meet Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Interoperability and Patient Access Final Rules.
- Track & Trace: Ensure shipping information is available from parcel collection to delivery and get alerts when delays occur.
- Smart Transport: Improve the service quality of public transportation infrastructure.
- Dynamic Pricing Accelerator: Deploy personalized pricing and propensity models to gain advantages in the insurance, retail, or travel industries.
Quickly Address Common Integration Challenges With App Templates
Application templates address tactical integration challenges that often come up during projects ranging from simple plug-ins to complex solutions. Some examples include:
- HubSpot to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM: Queries HubSpot contacts and uses them to create leads in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Salesforce Seeding App: Makes testing easier by seeding your Salesforce Sandbox with production data. This solution was provided by TIBCO partner Coastal Cloud.
- Customer Sync Notify: Provides a powerful and configurable solution for accurate error email notifications and alerts so you can identify and resolve issues more quickly.
- Publish and Subscribe Messages: Provides an easy way to integrate with TIBCO Cloud™ Messaging (TCM) eFTL using the REST APIs for any publisher and subscriber messaging patterns.
- Array Merge Non-Matching Fields: Shows you how to use Flogo functions to create an array of non-matching elements from two different arrays.
Easily Connect to Hundreds of Endpoints With Out-of-the-box Connectors
TIBCO has 200-plus connectors to virtually any endpoint available in the TIBCO Cloud Integration Marketplace, including CRM, ERP, marketing and eCommerce systems, databases, storage services, messaging services, and text files and standards such as REST, OData, and XML. If we don’t have exactly what you are looking for, you can easily create your own custom connector using our development kits or request a new connector.
Work Smarter, Not Harder
Not only does TIBCO make it easier to build integrations through pre-built templates, but TIBCO Cloud Integration is engineered from the ground up for ease of use and fast time to value. For example, performance expert Frank Cohen and his development team at CleverMoe conducted an independent analysis comparing the implementation of a common integration solution across different competitive platforms and analyzed each solution’s cost effectiveness and productivity.
The results speak for themselves: CleverMoe found TIBCO Cloud Integration is 38 percent more cost effective to implement than the competition. Even more than that, it is 50 percent more cost effective to deploy changes than the competition.The TIBCO Cloud Integration Marketplace provides templates for complex, industry-specific challenges across healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, insurance, and other industries. Click To Tweet
Learn more about why TIBCO Cloud Integration is the most cost-effective integration solution. Download the open-source integration knowledge kit, where you can find in-depth developer journals, the full source code, and the TCO model used in the evaluation.