Are you ready for what is new and NOW?
This year’s TIBCO NOW conference gives you the opportunity to build your own experience. Join the free, two-day virtual event on September 28-29 to hear about the latest data-centric innovations and customer success stories from these guest speakers:
- Dr. Jennifer Doudna, Biochemist at the University of California, Berkeley and Nobel Prize-Winning, Co-inventor of CRISPR Technology
- Michael Lewis, Best Selling Author and Journalist: Moneyball, The Big Short, The Undoing Project
- Jill Seubert, Interplanetary Navigator
In addition to these amazing speakers, you can watch breakout sessions like:
- TIBCO LABS: Power the Future with Technology and Open Source Projects
- Visual Data Science in Action: Cool Tools for Insight Discovery and Deployment
- Automation: Enhance Your Critical Operations with Process Mining and Automation
- TIBCO Tech: TIBCO Cloud Integration & API Management to Manage APIs
Upgrade your experience with the Connect, Unify, and Predict premium tracks to explore more in-depth solutions for your business needs.
Implement a highly responsive application architecture as a foundation for rapid innovation. Leading integration experts will discuss:
- TIBCO Cloud Integration: Responsive Application Mesh in Action
- TIBCO BPM Enterprise: Start Your Path to Digital Process Automation
- TIBCO Cloud Integration & Messaging: Event Architecture with Pulsar and Kafka
- TIBCO Cloud Integration: Product Knowledge Training
Check out the full list of sessions and trainings you can experience during the Connect track.
Harness the power of your data from siloed, disparate systems to a unified, trusted core. Learn about:
- TIBCO Data Virtualization: Transform How You Access and Unleash the Power of Data
- TIBCO Data Virtualization: How Data Virtualization, BI, and Analytics Converge
- TIBCO EBX: Innovations in Version 6 to Bring Scale and Speed to MDM Projects
- TIBCO Data Virtualization: Product Knowledge Training
Check out the full list of sessions and trainings you can experience during the Unify track.
Turn trusted data into insights and predict the future. Check out sessions about:
- TIBCO Spotfire: What’s New
- TIBCO Spotfire: Innovate with Mods and Expand Your Visualization Possibilities
- TIBCO Spotfire: Python Data Functions for Visual Data Science
- TIBCO Spotfire: Product Knowledge Training
Check out the full list of sessions and trainings you can experience during the Predict track.
The Time is NOW
Register NOW for TIBCO NOW 2021. Join us virtually September 28-29 for the free, two-day global conference, streaming in your timezone. And customize your experience with optional premium tracks on September 27-30.
Stay tuned for more updates!