“The data universe is expanding. Launch yourself into a brave new data-driven world.” This year’s theme for Big Data LDN (London) challenges organizations to take a data-oriented approach to solve their biggest business challenges.
TIBCO can help you answer the call. Join us at the Big Data London event to get inspired and get prepared to push the needle forward and digitally innovate with cutting-edge analytics, integration, and data management technologies.
Find TIBCO on the show floor at booth #467. We’ll also be presenting at a number of speaking sessions, including two keynotes, two breakout sessions, and a panel discussion. Read below for a sneak peek.
Victory Fueled by Data Keynote
Data-driven performance can make the difference between victory and defeat in the highly competitive world of Formula One™. Learn from Geoffrey Willis, Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport’s Director of Digital Engineering Transformation, on how the team gains a competitive advantage with technology partners Pure Storage and TIBCO.
With London’s Olympia acting as the temporary pit lane, including replicas of the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport garage and race car, Pure Storage and TIBCO will demonstrate the crucial role data plays in the pit lane in front of the United Kingdom’s largest gathering of data experts. Also, visitors can test-drive an F1 simulator and see their results in real-time visualized with TIBCO Spotfire®.
For many years, TIBCO has been integral to the success of multiple ‘Data4Good’ initiatives. Numerous charities and not-for-profit organizations have leveraged TIBCO technology to drive innovative projects that deliver results for the greater good of society, the environment, communities, and ecosystems.
Hear how TIBCO technology has been integral in:
- Helping to curb rhino-poaching and protecting diamond mine assets
- Fighting poverty with data-driven insights to spur positive changes for low-income individuals
- Predicting natural disaster impact for sustainable development
- Protecting the environment with efficient and automated analysis
Also, learn about our next ‘Data4Good’ project that will tackle the problem of homelessness around the globe.
TIBCO’s CEO Dan Streetman will also be taking part in a keynote panel, The Great Data Debate 2019 Panel Discussion, on Wednesday, November 13th at 4:30 pm, led by some of the world’s largest technology vendors. Streetman will be joined by independent analyst and co-chair of Big Data LDN Mike Ferguson and executives from IBM, Microsoft, and Thoughtspot. Focusing on data and analytics in the cloud, these senior executives will discuss the biggest issues organizations face today and how data can help solve them.
And check out these thought-provoking breakout sessions at Big Data London:
- Automated Machine Learning (AutoML) in Operations: In this session, you’ll learn how AutoML drives efficiency for data scientists and offers key advantages, including:
- Transparency: Visibility, modification and collaboration across the entire data science process
- Scalability: AutoML execution in-database and at-scale
- Understanding: Interpreting and explaining a visual model
- Optimizing your data value chain with agile data management: Data is the fuel of digital business and transformation. But access to unified data that is governed, secure, and trusted is one of the toughest barriers to overcome – still, to this day. In this session, we will show how you can make data truly pervasive throughout your organization and make it insightful and action-oriented so that you can benefit from a 360-degree view of everything.
Don’t miss the biggest data event of the year
The U.K.’s largest data and analytics event, Big Data LDN hosts over 130 expert speakers, 100 leading technology vendors and consultants, and over 8,000 attendees. Join us and register for FREE today!
Read how TIBCO can help maximize your analytics solutions and turn your insights into action.