Today, we are proud to announce the GA release of TIBCO Simplr, a personal automation tool that helps you and anyone in your company automate tasks and innovate on the fly to get the job done faster and more accurately.
TIBCO Simplr connects cloud apps you use daily like Google Apps, Salesforce, Evernote, Webex, Workday and more, then links them with easy drag-and-drop flows that move data and put work on autopilot.
What’s more, new fully integrated Simplr Forms let you create and publish professional forms online in minutes and send responses where they need to go.
Regardless of technical skill level, and without coding or help from IT, Simplr helps people work smarter. Here are some examples of how customers are using Simplr company-wide:
- Event planning: Manage event registration, communicate with attendees, and visually analyze attendee data using Simplr Forms, Gmail and TIBCO Spotfire.
- Social media: Track approvals for tweets and auto-post them using Twitter and spreadsheet connectors like Google Sheets and Smartsheet.
- Product management: Gather feedback from customers and distribute instantly to different apps like JIRA, Zendesk and AHA.
- Marketing campaigns: Automatically upload lead lists to CRM or marketing automation systems like Salesforce and Marketo.
- Sales: Set up trips with flows using spreadsheet and email connectors.
- Design: Keep files updated between Dropbox or Box and FTP sites.
- Human resources: Automate onboarding processes with Workday and spreadsheet apps.
What makes TIBCO Simplr different from other task automation products?
- A unique combination of forms and flows lets you include humans in your process of gathering information (forms) and move that information to where it needs to be (flows), all in one interface.
- Data transformations during the course of each flow to ensure consistency and clean up small problems.
- More actions in Salesforce and other connectors that let you get more historical data out of your apps, so you can use data you already have, not just data that is about to come in.
And with the TIBCO Expresso mobile app for Simplr, you can receive push notifications on the go to with designated data from your flows and forms. Users can download the TIBCO Expresso app for iOS here.
There are three Simplr subscription plans to choose from: Free, Basic, and Pro. You can set up your flows to be triggered to run on demand (available to all users) or on a repeat schedule (available to Basic and Pro users). Learn more.
Sign up for Simplr today, and automate repetitive work so you can do more of what you love!