For the third year in a row, TIBCO is excited to be a sponsor at the upcoming OSIsoft User Conference, held at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco from April 4 through April 8, 2016, where you’ll learn how to transform your world. Stop by our booth #23 to learn how TIBCO Spotfire allows you to visualize your PI data combined with external sources for deeper root-cause analysis and better insights. Analyze, correlate, and act upon your data in real time and learn how to employ powerful predictive capabilities for machine failure and maintenance, as well as identify risks for proactive decision-making and actions. In addition, take this opportunity to meet with TIBCO’s Chief Analytics Officer, Michael O’Connell, and explore how you can advance your organization’s analytics journey.
With over 2,200 attendees from 48 countries and 700 organizations, the conference offers lots of interactive and fun opportunities including hackathons, networking lunches, partner and product expo reception, and Geek Night. The event will feature inspiring tales from legendary keynote speaker Dr. Robert Ballard, the oceanographer who discovered the Titanic.
The conference agenda is organized around the following topics:
- Operational intelligence: Learn from industry experts about enabling operational intelligence, and hear about OSIsoft’s latest vision and direction in this area.
- Industry forum: Attend presentations in nine industry tracks to learn more about the PI System as well as gain insights on innovative approaches and best practices for real-time, streaming sensor-based data
- OSI product tracks and tech labs: A day to attend product and technical presentations, use hands-on labs, attend the extended product expo, ask questions and best of all, join the party at Geek Night in the grand ballroom.
- Come join the Spotfire team at OSIsoft User Conference April 4 through April 8, 2015 at booth #23 for a great opportunity for fun and learning.
- Try Spotfire and start discovering meaningful insights in your own data.
- Subscribe to our blog to stay up to date on the latest insights and trends in big data and big data analytics. You can now choose which subjects you prefer to subscribe to!