One of the key features of tibbr 6 is robust Q&A. It gives you the not only the ability to ask questions and get qualified answers, but also allows you to change a post into a question, and rate and track answers as well. Q&A capabilities are not uncommon in Enterprise Social platforms, but the ability to rate answers and the fact that Q&A is not a separate offering makes tibbr stand out.
Say you’re an AE trying to close a deal, and you need to partner with a vendor to provide a complete solution. You reach out on tibbr and get many responses. But when done through Q&A, it’s clear what the wisdom of the crowd is telling you. It simplifies and speeds searching an organization’s body of knowledge, and you don’t need to continually update others involved on the count, content, and quality of responses.
Also, weeks, months or years later when someone is trying to understand why a decision was made, they can understand the context around it and avoid reinventing the wheel. Q&A makes it easier to understand consensus and context—faster.
Can’t wait to impress your colleagues with all of your questions and answers? Here’s all you need to know to make you a pro.
- To ask a question, click on the New Question tab at the top of your homepage to ask a question to people or subjects you follow.
- Answer questions that have been posted to you, the subjects you follow or the people you follow. You can only answer a question posted to a person or subject you follow if the question is made public.
- Vote on answers you think are correct. You can only vote once on individual answers but you can change your votes at any time.
- Convert a post to a question by choosing More > Manage > Convert to Question. If a similar question exists, tibbr offers suggestions to previously asked questions that you can choose from.
- Convert a question reply to an answer by choosing More > Manage > Convert to Answer.
- Edit the question description and question title by choosing More > Manage > Edit. The person who posted the question, the subject owner or a tibbr admin are the only people who can edit the question.
- Edit an answer by choosing More > Edit. The person who posted the answer, the subject owner, or a tibbr admin are the only people who can edit an answer.
- Delete an answer by choosing More > Delete. The person who posted the answer, the subject owner or a tibbr admin are the only people who can delete an answer.
- Mark or unmark an answer as the best answer. The person who posted the question, the subject owner or a tibbr admin are the only people who can mark or unmark an answer as the best answer.
- Browse through the tabs in the new questions widget to view questions that are popular, unanswered or recently asked.
Go ahead, ask away!
Got feedback? Let us hear from you at email@example.com.