Nobody likes conference rooms; the fluorescent lights cause headaches, the projector never has the right dongle, the catered sandwiches taste like plastic, and there are never enough of the “good” chairs. And don’t get me started on those conference call phones…
Thankfully, conference rooms are on their way out. More and more work is being done in disparate global offices, while traveling to those office, or while working from somewhere else entirely. As a result, employees are finding that IRL conference rooms simply aren’t the best way to pull together the right colleagues, content, and conversations around a topic anymore.
Enter tibbr Subjects: It’s a virtual workspace for the 21st Century that lets people collaborate more efficiently. It’s accessible from both the office and the road, and available on both desktops and smart devices. So now, no one needs to be in the same physical space to be part of a discussion.
In the recent 5.1 upgrade, we did more than just refresh the look (but we did that, too). Check out this list of upgrades we made to make tibbr Subjects even more useful:
- Easily access everything from the new toolbar — jump to Wall Posts, People, Links, Files, Bookmarks, and Trends. Add items or rearrange them however you want.
- Keep your Subject focused — enable or disable content panes like Followers, Bookmarks, Location, Recent Activity, Upcoming Events, Projects, or others.
- Get a unique page for any Subject you own — simply create it using the tibbr Pages application and then you can assign it as the default home page.
- Close old Subjects to prevent new posts — keep the Subject visible and retain the context of its content and conversations.
- Keep certain profile information off-limits — lock down fields like your email address or phone number so that only authorized people can view them.
- And a lot more…
You can go here for more information about the new features in tibbr version 5.1. Or, to experience all the other ways tibbr can help your business first-hand, get a free trial of the tibbr platform now.