TIBCO’s TUCON 2013 is your best opportunity to hear leading analysts and customers share how enterprise social networks have transformed the way they get work done. Plus, don’t miss tibbr’s exciting, new product announcements.
- Forrester Research & KPMG Present the ROI of Enterprise Social Networking – Vice President of Forrester Research Rob Koplowitz will join forces with KPMG (global audit, tax and advisory firm) to explain the business benefits of ESN and how to build a case for incorporating social within your business. When: Wednesday October 16, from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Ray Wang, Principal Analyst from Constellation Research, and Thomson Reuters Present: The Social Effect – Rethinking How Businesses will Operate Tomorrow – Nothing is trending faster these days than ESN and for good reason: it’s radically altering communication, innovation and business processes. Attend this informative panel led by industry analyst and well known thought leader, Ray Wang, together with Jeff Bagby, Head of Social Media Platform for Thomson Reuters. They will discuss how their companies are using next-generation ESN to revolutionize the way they operate. When: Wednesday October 16, from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- President of Social Computing Ram Menon Reveals the Next Big Thing in Enterprise Social Networking – Don’t miss Ram Menon, and Sriram Chakravarthy, VP of tibbr Engineering, deliver the tibbr vision for the coming year along with what’s next in ESN. Leading analysts from Gartner, Forrester, IDC and Constellation Research will also be attending. When: Wednesday October 16, from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- A Single Pane of Glass: Unleashing the Full Potential of Enterprise Social Networking – Over the past few years, enterprise social networks and activity streams have changed the way employees communicate. But, ESN can be more than a software layer or adjunct system — it can be a central destination for all your employees, bringing together multiple software systems. Hear how the Yellow Pages Group and CGI are using tibbr as a central hub to facilitate knowledge and resource-sharing, and transform how their employees get their work done. When: Wednesday October 16, from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- How Men’s Wearhouse and Schneider Electric Put tibbr to Work – Every aspect of your business is changing, from the way you interact with your customers, to how you onboard new employees. The new enterprise is open, connected, and decentralized. Get out in front of this change by harnessing social software today. Join us in this session to hear from forward-thinking executives who have embraced these changes and learn how they are using tibbr to transform their organizations. When: Wednesday October 16, from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.