The 2015 OSIsoft User Conference will be held at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco from April 28 through May 2. With over 2,000 attendees from 45 countries and 500 organizations, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to meet like-minded people and learn.
This conference will feature:
- 6 roundtable workshops
- 70 presentations, covering 8 industries
- 20 product talks
- 18 hands-on labs
The conference offers lots of fun and interactive, opportunities including Hackathons, networking lunches, a partner and product expo reception, and Geek Night. It will feature inspiring tales from legendary keynote speakers Jim Lovell and Gene Kranz from the Apollo 13.
The conference agenda is organized around the following topics:
- Operational intelligence, Day 1: Learn from industry experts about enabling operational intelligence, and hear about OSIsoft’s latest vision and direction in this area.
- Industry Intelligence, Day 2: Offers participation in eight tracks of industry presentations to learn more about the PI System, as well as gain insights on innovative approaches and best practices for real-time, streaming sensor-based data.
- UC TechCon (previously known as vCampus Live): A day to attend product and technical presentations, use hands-on labs, attend the extended product expo, ask questions, and—best of all—join the party at Geek Night in the grand ballroom.
And don’t forget to visit the TIBCO Spotfire booth!
TIBCO Spotfire is a silver sponsor at the conference. Stop by our booth to learn how you can analyze, correlate, and act upon your data in real time. See how you can visualize PI data combined with external sources for deeper root-cause analysis and better insights. You will learn how to employ powerful predictive capabilities for machine failure and maintenance, identify risk, and act in real time.
- Come join the Spotfire team at the OSIsoft User Conference, April 28 through May 2, 2015. It will be a great opportunity for fun and learning. We hope to see you there.
- Try Spotfire and start discovering meaningful insights in your own data.
- Subscribe to our blog to stay up to date on the latest insights and trends in Big Data and Big Data analytics.