The past five years have seen an unprecedented velocity of change in enterprise software. A confluence of cloud, integration, mobile and social technologies has created a multitude of new business and IT challenges. The best enterprises are seeking to learn how they can securely and profitably leverage the digitalization of virtually everything.
Global analysts at Gartner, Forrester Research and IDC are the futurists of today, charting the course for enterprise software vendors based on their objective insights into what their enterprise clients need and purchase. TIBCO has consistently been named a future-oriented leader by these firms in their most important Magic Quadrants, Waves and MarketScapes. We’ve been praised both for our foundational strengths in infrastructure, analytics and event processing, and for the new generation of prosumer technologies TIBCO is delivering.
For more than 15 years, TIBCO has delivered the industry’s best infrastructure, analytics, social and event processing solutions to its wide array of clients, while adapting to meet shifting and complex market needs. Whether strategically building out our capabilities through acquisition or establishing robust cloud and mobile presence for increased usability, TIBCO strives to push the boundaries of today’s technology capabilities. And the world’s leading analysts have duly noted the results.
Here are a few highlights of these accolades from the latest crop of analyst reports in which TIBCO was ranked a leader during 2014:
Gartner Magic Quadrants
- For On-Premise Application Integration Suites: “TIBCO provides a comprehensive set of well-proven application integration products with a modern, OSGI compliant architecture.”
- For iBPMS: (Intelligent Business Process Management Suites): “TIBCO’s separation of the organization model from the workflow and UI models is a competitive differentiator that enhances work and resource management.”
- For Analytics Platforms: “TIBCO Software sets the data discovery benchmark that traditional BI vendors are trying to emulate.”
- For Hybrid Integration: “In contrast to other mature middleware vendors, including Oracle, TIBCO realized that a cloud architecture needs to go beyond an IaaS-based rehosting and that a cloud service requires fundamental innovation on the business/license model.”
- For Enterprise Social Platforms: “TIBCO has grown the [tibbr] offering to become a much more robust enterprise social platform, particularly when paired with pre-integrated offerings.”
- For Business Process Platforms: “TIBCO offers a strong set of traditional BPM features. It also provides forward-thinking capabilities around work management, work analytics, events, and the ability to dynamically generate tasks and a contextualized user interface delivered to a mobile app or PC browser.”
With this objective commentary, TIBCO consistently ranks as leader among our primary competitors in these markets, validating the flexibility and ease of use of our software when it comes to solving complex business problems, now and into the future.
This next year will be a momentous year for us, as the complex needs of businesses continue to evolve in an increasingly digitized world, and while we work tirelessly to develop tools to help rapidly grow their enterprises. Look for further developments – and endorsements – in the New Year that will keep TIBCO at the forefront of these fast growing markets.