At TIBCO, we have a long history of integrating diverse enterprise systems. This knowledge base allows our contextual mobility approach to enable truly real-time business decisions, provide a significant competitive edge, and create the two-second advantage™. That means getting the right information, at the right time, in the right context and to the right place, which for many business users is frequently on the go. Adding mobility to the already complicated enterprise technology mix usually only serves to compound the typical business challenges of slow implementation, under-delivered integration, and expensive maintenance costs. However, a mobile solution needs to be seen as a possible competitive advantage rather than something to be checked off to keep up with competitors. Without fully fleshing out a mobile strategy, customers become disgruntled and IT becomes frustrated. We have successfully deployed mobile solutions in countless verticals to manage real-time information, decisions, processes, and applications in driving mobile payments, enhancing customer experience or enabling machine-to-machine (M2M) connectivity. Join us at Mobile World Congress in Hall 1.0 1C63 or virtually through our live blog to stay up to date with the hottest tech and trends in mobility. We will be demoing our mobile solutions that drive relevance in:
- Fulfillment: Catalog-driven fulfillment ensures you are first-to-market with fresh, personalized offerings.
- Payments: Flexible and robust mobile payments drive new revenue from financial services through a variety of channels.
- M2M Connectivity: Increase the available market beyond subscribers to any variety of end products or devices.
- Visual Analytics: Enable business users to spot new patterns, analyze outliers, and visually detect trends in data with interactive dashboards.
- Customer Experience: Maximize yield management, enterprise value, and customer loyalty through our policy and active services gateway.
- Social Collaboration: Interface with customers, partners, and employees on the first social network made for work, tibbr®, where contextual mobility becomes a reality.
- Process Discovery and Analysis: Capture, manage, and deploy your operational processes and supporting information to all your people wherever they are, across the web or on a mobile device, delivered either on-premise or in the cloud.
For more of the technical stuff: datasheets, on-demand webinars, brochures, whitepapers, and the like, visit our TIBCO MWC event page.