TIBCO Analytics Meetup
Every few months, our Spotfire experts present on topics of interest to our virtual user community. Join the discussion with Michael O’Connell, Chief Analytics Officer at TIBCO and his data science team.
- TIBCO Spotfire® and TIBCO® Data Science update, Michael O’Connell, Chief Analytics Officer
- New TIBCO Statistica™ Data Function in Spotfire® Demo, Tomáš Jurczyk, Data Scientist
- Anomaly detection with deep learning autoencoder demo, David Katz, Principal Consultant
- TIBCO Community Update, Heleen Snelting, Director Data Science
- Live Q&A
You will learn
- 2019 viewpoint on TIBCO Data Science and how the TIBCO team can support you in your analytics efforts.
- The new Statistica™ Data Function for Spotfire that allows you to call Statistica workflows from Spotfire as data functions. Through a how-to demo and hands-on exercise you will learn how to incorporate predictions or complex data preparation and cleaning procedures in your Spotfire dashboard.
- How to set up and use the new template for anomaly detection with deep learning autoencoder, which is available on the TIBCO Community Exchange. This is suitable for any unsupervised learning problem, and also as a preliminary to supervised learning. Use a deep learning autoencoder to find and classify anomalies. Focused on time series data, it is particularly useful for high tech manufacturing.
- Latest content available for you on the TIBCO Community.