TIBCO Security Advisory: January 16, 2019 - TIBCO Spotfire - 2018-18813
- TIBCO Spotfire Analytics Platform for AWS Marketplace versions 10.0.0 and below
- TIBCO Spotfire Server versions 7.10.1 and below
- TIBCO Spotfire Server versions 7.11.0, and 7.11.1
- TIBCO Spotfire Server versions 7.12.0, 7.13.0, 7.14.0, and 10.0.0
The following component is affected:
- Spotfire web server
The component listed above contains multiple vulnerabilities that may allow persistent and reflected cross-site scripting attacks.
The impact of this vulnerability includes the theoretical possibility that an unauthenticated attacker could perform administrative functions provided by the web interface of the affected component.
CVSS v3 Base Score: 8.8 (CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H)
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected components which address these issues.
For each affected system, update to the corresponding software versions:
- TIBCO Spotfire Analytics Platform for AWS Marketplace versions 10.0.0 and below update to version 10.0.1 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Server versions 7.10.1 and below update to version 7.10.2 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Server versions 7.11.0, and 7.11.1 update to version 7.11.2 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Server versions 7.12.0, 7.13.0, 7.14.0, and 10.0.0 update to version 10.0.1 or higher