Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector allows you to integrate Subscribers, Lists, custom objects or email activities from any endpoint in the TCI Connect ecosystem. Integrating your Salesforce Marketing Cloud with other systems in your enterprise allows you to create more personalized, targeted email campaigns that can be managed from other systems, or have the results shared with separate teams to share the value of this data across your business. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector can be a key part of your Salesforce integration or cloud integration project because it:
- Exposes the Subscriber entity for create, read, update, & delete
- Exposes the List entity for create & update operations.
- Exposes the custom ListSubscriber entity to handle all list maintenance operations, including unsubscribing.
- Exposes the Send & Event entities for read operations.
- Generates custom Data Extensions on the fly.
- Provides the ability to append to Data Extensions.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector Can Help You Connect with:
- CRM systems, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, and NetSuite
- Databases, including Microsoft SQL Server and ODBC databases
- Collaboration and event software, such as ON24 and GotoWebinar
- Data enrichment solutions, such as InsideView
Use the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector to:
- Integrate Salesforce Marketing Cloud subscribers bi-directionally with other business systems such as CRM.
- Move lists created in your other contact management applications into Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Synchronize list maintenance such as subscriber updates & removal/addition of list subscribers between Salesforce Marketing Cloud & your other business applications.
- Augment your native integration to Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce, which allows you to manage email sends from either CRM, to update your CRM with send metrics generated in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.