TIBCO takes its security responsibilities very seriously. This page provides information about TIBCO security and how customers or security researchers can contact TIBCO to report or ask about a security issue.
TIBCO Security Advisory: July 18, 2023 - TIBCO EBX Add-ons - CVE-2023-26217
- TIBCO EBX Add-ons versions 4.5.17 and below
- TIBCO EBX Add-ons versions 5.6.2 and below
- TIBCO EBX Add-ons version 6.1.0
The following component is affected:
- Data Exchange Add-on
The component listed above contains an easily exploitable vulnerability that allows a low privileged user with import permissions and network access to the EBX server to execute arbitrary SQL statements on the affected system.
Any application user with Data Exchange import permissions can potentially update, insert or delete data from external tables.
CVSS v3.1 Base Score: 8.8 (CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H)
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected systems which address this issue:
- TIBCO EBX Add-ons versions 4.5.17 and below: update to version 4.5.18 or later
- TIBCO EBX Add-ons versions 5.6.2 and below: update to version 5.6.3 or later
- TIBCO EBX Add-ons versions 6.1.0: update to version 6.1.1 or later