TIBCO takes its security responsibilities very seriously. This page provides information about TIBCO security and how customers or security researchers can contact TIBCO to report or ask about a security issue.
TIBCO Security Advisory: February 22, 2023 - TIBCO EBX - CVE-2022-41565
- TIBCO EBX versions 5.9.21 and below
- TIBCO EBX versions 6.0.11 and below
- TIBCO Product and Service Catalog powered by TIBCO EBX versions 1.2.0 and below
The following component is affected:
- Web Application
The component listed above contains an easily exploitable vulnerability that allows a low privileged attacker with network access to execute a stored XSS on the affected system.
The impact of this vulnerability includes the theoretical possibility resulting in unauthorized ability to update, insert or delete TIBCO EBX data.
CVSS v3.1 Base Score: 8.7 (CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N)
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected systems which address this issue:
- TIBCO EBX versions 5.9.21 and below: update to version 5.9.22 or later
- TIBCO EBX versions 6.0.11 and below: update to version 6.0.12 or later
- TIBCO Product and Service Catalog powered by TIBCO EBX versions 1.2.0 and below: update to version 1.2.1 or later