TIBCO takes its security responsibilities very seriously. This page provides information about TIBCO security and how customers or security researchers can contact TIBCO to report or ask about a security issue.
TIBCO Security Advisory: August 9, 2022 - TIBCO FTL - CVE-2022-30573
TIBCO FTL Privilege Escalation
Original release date: August 9, 2022
Last revised: ---
Source: TIBCO Software Inc.
- TIBCO FTL - Community Edition versions 6.0.0 through 6.8.0
- TIBCO FTL - Developer Edition versions 6.0.1 through 6.8.0
- TIBCO FTL - Enterprise Edition versions 6.0.0 through 6.7.3
- TIBCO FTL - Enterprise Edition version 6.8.0
The following component is affected:
The component listed above contains an easily exploitable vulnerability that allows a low privileged attacker with network access to execute a privilege escalation on the affected ftlserver.
Successful exploitation of this vulnerability may result in an attacker gaining full administrative access to the affected ftlserver.
CVSS v3.1 Base Score: 6.7 (CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H)
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected systems which address this issue:
- TIBCO FTL - Community Edition versions 6.0.0 through 6.8.0: update to version 6.8.1 or later
- TIBCO FTL - Developer Edition versions 6.0.1 through 6.8.0: update to version 6.8.1 or later
- TIBCO FTL - Enterprise Edition versions 6.0.0 through 6.7.3: update to version 6.7.4 or later
- TIBCO FTL - Enterprise Edition version 6.8.0: update to version 6.8.1 or later