TIBCO Security Advisory: January 11, 2022 - TIBCO FTL - 2021-43053
- TIBCO FTL - Community Edition versions 6.7.2 and below
- TIBCO FTL - Developer Edition versions 6.7.2 and below
- TIBCO FTL - Enterprise Edition versions 6.7.2 and below
The following component is affected:
- Realm Server
The component listed above contains a difficult to exploit vulnerability that allows an unauthenticated attacker with network access to obtain the cluster secret of another application connected to the realm server.
Successful execution of this vulnerability can result in an attacker gaining full access to communication on an existing eFTL channel on the affected system.
CVSS v3 Base Score: 8.5 (CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:N)
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected systems which address this issue:
- TIBCO FTL - Community Edition versions 6.7.2 and below update to version 6.7.3 or later
- TIBCO FTL - Developer Edition versions 6.7.2 and below update to version 6.7.3 or later
- TIBCO FTL - Enterprise Edition versions 6.7.2 and below update to version 6.7.3 or later