TIBCO Security Advisory: January 11, 2022 - TIBCO FTL - 2021-43052
- TIBCO FTL - Community Edition versions 6.7.2 and below
- TIBCO FTL - Developer Edition versions 6.7.2 and below
- TIBCO FTL - Enterprise Edition versions 6.7.2 and below
The following component is affected:
- Realm Server
The component listed above contains an easily exploitable vulnerability that allows authentication bypass due to a hard coded secret used in the default realm server of the affected system.
Successful execution of this vulnerability can result in an attacker gaining full access to communication on an existing eFTL channel on the affected system.
CVSS v3 Base Score: 9.3 (CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:N)
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected systems which address this issue:
- TIBCO FTL - Community Edition versions 6.7.2 and below update to version 6.7.3 or later
- TIBCO FTL - Developer Edition versions 6.7.2 and below update to version 6.7.3 or later
- TIBCO FTL - Enterprise Edition versions 6.7.2 and below update to version 6.7.3 or later