TIBCO takes its security responsibilities very seriously. This page provides information about TIBCO security and how customers or security researchers can contact TIBCO to report or ask about a security issue.
TIBCO Security Advisory: January 11, 2022 - TIBCO eFTL - 2021-43055
TIBCO eFTL Token Caching Vulnerability
Original release date: January 11, 2022
Last revised: ---
Source: TIBCO Software Inc.
- TIBCO eFTL - Community Edition versions 6.7.2 and below
- TIBCO eFTL - Developer Edition versions 6.7.2 and below
- TIBCO eFTL - Enterprise Edition versions 6.7.2 and below
The following component is affected:
- eFTL Server
The component listed above contains an easily exploitable vulnerability that allows clients to inherit the permissions of the client that initially connected on the affected system.
Successful execution of this vulnerability can result in an attacker gaining full access to communication on an existing channel on the affected system.
CVSS v3 Base Score: 5.9 (CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N)
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected systems which address this issue:
- TIBCO eFTL - Community Edition versions 6.7.2 and below update to version 6.7.3 or later
- TIBCO eFTL - Developer Edition versions 6.7.2 and below update to version 6.7.3 or later
- TIBCO eFTL - Enterprise Edition versions 6.7.2 and below update to version 6.7.3 or later