TIBCO takes its security responsibilities very seriously. This page provides information about TIBCO security and how customers or security researchers can contact TIBCO to report or ask about a security issue.
TIBCO Security Advisory: November 12, 2019 - TIBCO EBX Add-on - 2019-17332
TIBCO EBX Add-on For Digital Asset Manager Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
Original release date: November 12, 2019
Source: TIBCO Software Inc.
- TIBCO EBX Add-ons versions 3.20.13 and below
- TIBCO EBX Add-ons versions 4.1.0, 4.2.0, 4.2.1, and 4.2.2
The following component is affected:
- Digital Asset Manager Web Interface
The component listed above contains a vulnerability that theoretically allows authenticated users to perform stored cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
The impact of this vulnerability includes the theoretical possibility that an attacker could gain full administrative access to the web interface of the affected component.
CVSS v3 Base Score: 7.3 (CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N)
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected systems which address this issue:
- TIBCO EBX Add-ons versions 3.20.13 and below update to version 3.20.14 or higher
- TIBCO EBX Add-ons versions 4.1.0, 4.2.0, 4.2.1, and 4.2.2 update to version 4.3.0 or higher