TIBCO Security Advisory: August 20, 2019 - TIBCO FTL
- TIBCO FTL Community Edition versions 6.0.0, 6.0.1 and 6.1.0
- TIBCO FTL Developer Edition versions 6.0.1 and 6.1.0
- TIBCO FTL Enterprise Edition versions 6.0.0, 6.0.1 and 6.1.0
The following component is affected:
- realm configuration
The component listed above contains a vulnerability that theoretically fails to properly enforce access controls.
The impact of this vulnerability includes the theoretical possibility that an attacker could gain access to the contents of all messages in the FTL realm, manipulate the contents of the messages, and deny access to sending messages.
CVSS v3 Base Score: 8.8 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected systems which address these issues.
- TIBCO FTL Community Edition versions 6.0.0, 6.0.1 and 6.1.0 update to version 6.2.0 or higher
- TIBCO FTL Developer Edition versions 6.0.1 and 6.1.0 update to version 6.2.0 or higher
- TIBCO FTL Enterprise Edition versions 6.0.0, 6.0.1 and 6.1.0 update to version 6.2.0 or higher