TIBCO takes its security responsibilities very seriously. This page provides information about TIBCO security and how customers or security researchers can contact TIBCO to report or ask about a security issue.
TIBCO Security Advisory: June 26, 2018 - TIBCO Spotfire - 2018-5436
- TIBCO Spotfire Analytics Platform for AWS Marketplace versions 7.12.0 and below
- TIBCO Spotfire Server versions 7.8.1 and below
- TIBCO Spotfire Server version 7.9.0
- TIBCO Spotfire Server version 7.10.0
- TIBCO Spotfire Server version 7.11.0
- TIBCO Spotfire Server version 7.12.0
The following components are affected:
- Spotfire server
The components listed above contain multiple vulnerabilities that may allow for the disclosure of information, including user and data source credentials.
The impact of this vulnerability includes the theoretical possibly that an authenticated user could gain access to user and data source credentials, and then use those credentials for additional access.
CVSS v3 Base Score: 6.5 (CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N)
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected components which address these issues.
For each affected system, update to the corresponding software versions:
- TIBCO Spotfire Analytics Platform for AWS Marketplace versions 7.12.0 and below update to version 7.13.0 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Server versions 7.8.1 and below update to version 7.8.2 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Server version 7.9.0 update to version 7.9.1 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Server version 7.10.0 update to version 7.10.1 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Server version 7.11.0 update to version 7.11.1 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Server version 7.12.0 update to version 7.13.0 or higher