TIBCO takes its security responsibilities very seriously. This page provides information about TIBCO security and how customers or security researchers can contact TIBCO to report or ask about a security issue.
TIBCO Security Advisory: November 12, 2014 - TIBCO Spotfire® Web Player
The TIBCO Spotfire components listed above contain a critical vulnerability which could allow information disclosure.
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected software products which address these issues. TIBCO strongly recommends sites running the affected components install the applicable update as described below.
- TIBCO Spotfire Web Player 6.0.0 and 6.0.1
- TIBCO Spotfire Web Player 6.5.0 and 6.5.1
- TIBCO Spotfire Deployment Kit 6.0.0 and 6.0.1
- TIBCO Spotfire Deployment Kit 6.5.0 and 6.5.1
- TIBCO Silver Fabric Enabler for Spotfire Web Player 1.6.0
The following components are affected:
- TIBCO Spotfire Web Player Engine
The impact of this vulnerability may include unprivileged information disclosure.
CVSS v2 Base Score: 3.5 (AV:N/AC:M/Au:S/C:P/I:N/A:N)
For each affected system, update to the corresponding software versions:
- TIBCO Spotfire Web Player 6.0.X version 6.0.2 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Web Player 6.5.X version 6.5.2 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Deployment Kit 6.0.X version 6.0.2 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Deployment Kit 6.5.X version 6.5.2 or higher
- TIBCO Silver Fabric Enabler for Spotfire Web Player version 1.6.1 or higher