TIBCO takes its security responsibilities very seriously. This page provides information about TIBCO security and how customers or security researchers can contact TIBCO to report or ask about a security issue.
TIBCO Security Advisory: September 03, 2014 - TIBCO Spotfire® Server
The TIBCO Spotfire components listed above contain a critical vulnerability which could allow an escalation of privilege.
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected software products which address these issues. TIBCO strongly recommends sites running the affected components install the applicable update as described below.
- TIBCO Spotfire Server 3.3 and earlier
- TIBCO Spotfire Server 4.5.0 and 4.5.1
- TIBCO Spotfire Server 5.0.0, 5.0.1, and 5.0.2
- TIBCO Spotfire Server 5.5.0 and 5.5.1
- TIBCO Spotfire Server 6.0.0, 6.0.1, and 6.0.2
- TIBCO Spotfire Server 6.5.0
The following components are affected:
- TIBCO Spotfire Server Authentication Module
The impact of these vulnerabilities may include unprivileged information disclosure and information modification.
For each affected system, update to the corresponding software versions:
- TIBCO Spotfire Server 4.5.X version 4.5.2 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Server 5.0.X version 5.0.3 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Server 5.5.X version 5.5.2 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Server 6.0.X version 6.0.3 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Server 6.5.X version 6.5.1 or higher