TIBCO takes its security responsibilities very seriously. This page provides information about TIBCO security and how customers or security researchers can contact TIBCO to report or ask about a security issue.
TIBCO Security Advisory: March 13, 2013 - TIBCO Spotfire® Statistics Services
The TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Services components listed above contain a critical vulnerability in the handling of HTTP requests which may result in information disclosure.
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected software products which address these issues. TIBCO strongly recommends sites running the affected components install the applicable update as described below.
- TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Services version 3.3.0
- TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Services version 4.5.0
- TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Services version 5.0.0
The following components are affected:
- TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Server Web API
The impact of this vulnerability is information disclosure.
For each affected system, update to the corresponding software versions:
- TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Services version 3.3.X version 3.3.1 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Services version 4.5.X version 4.5.1 or higher
- TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Services version 5.0.1 or higher