TIBCO takes its security responsibilities very seriously. This page provides information about TIBCO security and how customers or security researchers can contact TIBCO to report or ask about a security issue.
TIBCO Security Advisory: March 08, 2012 - TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™
The TIBCO BusinessWorks components listed above are affected by the following critical vulnerability:
CVE-2012-0687 - Carefully crafted URLs may result in information disclosure.
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected components which address this issue. TIBCO strongly recommends sites running the affected components to install the applicable update as described below.
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks below 5.9.3
- TIBCO Silver Fabric ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Distribution 5.9.2
The following components are affected:
- TIBCO BusinessWorks Engine
The impact of these vulnerabilities may include information modification, information disclosure, and denial of service.
For each affected system, update to the corresponding software versions:
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 5.9.3 or higher
- TIBCO Silver Fabric ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Distribution 5.9.3 or higher