TIBCO takes its security responsibilities very seriously. This page provides information about TIBCO security and how customers or security researchers can contact TIBCO to report or ask about a security issue.
TIBCO Security Advisory: March 08, 2012 - TIBCO ActiveMatrix® 3
The TIBCO ActiveMatrix components listed above are affected by the following critical vulnerabilities:
CVE-2012-0687 - Carefully crafted URLs may result in information disclosure.
CVE-2012-0688 - A cross-site scripting vulnerability may allow an attacker to view or modify information.
CVE-2012-0689 - The server may inadvertently disclose credential information to the client.
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected components which address this issue. TIBCO strongly recommends sites running the affected components to install the applicable update as described below.
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Grid version 3.X below 3.1.5
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Bus version 3.X below 3.1.5
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Service Engine version 5.9.X below 5.9.3
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM below 1.3.0
- TIBCO Silver Fabric ActiveMatrix Service Grid Distribution 3.1.3
The following components are affected:
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix Platform
The impact of these vulnerabilities may include information modification, information disclosure, and denial of service.
For each affected system, update to the corresponding software versions:
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Grid version 3.1.5 or higher
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Bus version 3.1.5 or higher
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Service Engine version 5.9.3 or higher
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM version 1.3.0 or higher
- TIBCO Silver Fabric ActiveMatrix Service Grid Distribution 3.1.5 or higher