TIBCO takes its security responsibilities very seriously. This page provides information about TIBCO security and how customers or security researchers can contact TIBCO to report or ask about a security issue.
TIBCO Security Advisory: March 08, 2012 - TIBCO ActiveMatrix® 2
The TIBCO ActiveMatrix components listed below are affected by the following critical vulnerability:
CVE-2012-0687 - Carefully crafted URLs may result in information disclosure.
TIBCO has released updated versions of the affected components which address this issue. TIBCO strongly recommends sites running the affected components to install the applicable update as described below.
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Grid version 2.X below 2.3.2
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Bus version 2.X below 2.3.2
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Service Engine below 5.8.2
The following components are affected:
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix Runtime Platform
The impact of these vulnerabilities may include information modification, information disclosure, and denial of service.
For each affected system, update to the corresponding software versions:
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Grid 2.X version 2.3.2 or higher
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Bus 2.X version 2.3.2 or higher
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Service Engine 5.8.X version 5.8.2 or higher