< Back to TIBCO® Streaming Certified Professional Exam
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- Which operator would you use to accept two or more input streams and produce one output stream in the order the Tuples arrive?
- Filter operator
- Union operator
- Sequence operator
- Map operator
- How many dimensions can be used in an Aggregate operator?
- As many as desired
- Each Query operator can be associated with multiple Query Tables.
- Suppose that an input Tuple field Strawberry has three Boolean subfields called Sundae, Muffin and Jam. Identify the expression to evaluate whether all three subfields are true.
- Muffin && Sundae && Jam
- Strawberry.Muffin && Strawberry.Jam && Strawberry.Sundae
- Strawberry.Muffin || Strawberry.Sundae || Strawberry.Jam
- Strawberry.* && Strawberry.*
- Consider the expression: avg(removeelement(append(prepend(A,0),5,6),3)) where list A = [1,2,3,4]. When this expression is evaluated, what is the result?
- A NullValueException
- Each module reference instantiates a separate module instance at runtime.
- Which of the following actions do you need to perform when you add an artifact to a brand new project in AMS.
- No action required
- Commit and then Approve
- Identify the number of JUnit test cases that fail for the given data:
- Junit test files are stored in which of the following folders?
- Which of the following files store the configurations for EMS/JMS operators?