< Back to TIBCO® Streaming Associate Certification Exam
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- You can create your own custom connectors and extend TIBCO Streaming software.
- Which of the following is a true statement regarding predicates?
- Predicates are StreamBase expressions that evaluate to int or string.
- Number of output ports in a filter does not depend on the number of predicates.
- Predicates stop evaluating when the condition is false.
- Predicates are evaluated in the order they are defined.
- Select the option that helps to automatically rearrange your EventFlow canvas.
- Ctrl+R / command+R
- Ctrl+L / command+L
- Alt+R / option+R
- What is TIBCO LiveView?
- Web-based client for managing node lifecycle
- Integrated development envrionment for LiveView fragments
- Embedded database in TIBCO Streaming
- Live business intelligence component of TIBCO Streaming
- What is lv-client?
- An executable unit of a StreamBase engine
- A StreamBase fragment
- A graphical editor
- A command line client