< Back to TIBCO Spotfire X Certified Professional Exam
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- An organization has a fiscal year beginning in December. What value should be set for the 'Fiscal Year Offset'?
- Which of the following operations can be performed in Data Canvas Flyout when the Data is Linked?
- Rename, replace tables
- Add rows/columns
- Delete tables
- Create visualizations
- Show filters
- Edit document properties
- Which of the following statements is false regarding Scatter Plot?
- Change the shape of the markers
- Discover clustering
- Determine correlation
- Interact with the labels and move them using drag-and-drop
- Double click the marker and replace its value
- Identify the two Filter types that allow the selection of one or more unique values.
- Radio Button
- Check Box
- Text Box
- List Box
- What is a Details-On-Demand visualization?
- A window that displays details in a bar chart visualization
- Raw data of marked items in a visualization
- A drill down of scatter plot visualization
- An on-demand pivot table visualization
- Where can you find Details-on-Demand visualization?
- Under Menu: View > Details-on-demand
- In Visualization Type flyout > Details-on-demand
- In Visualization Properties > Details-on-demand
- In Data Canvas > Details-on-demand
- Identify three features in a Summary Table.
- Extracts raw Data from underlying Data Table
- Categorizes data
- Summarizes statistical information about data in table form
- Mark data
- Color columns and rows of data
- What does a rectangle represent in a Tree Map?
- Hierarchically structured data
- The value size of a column from the underlying Data Table
- The number of rows associated with the data column
- Data from the underlying Data Table
- Which statement describes a Parallel Coordinate Plot?
- Data is normalised to scale between zero and 100 percent
- Data is positioned based on the coordinates provided
- The data does not have to exist in separate data columns
- Examines data distribution and makes comparisons
- From which menu is the Data Functions Properties dialog available?