< Back to TIBCO Certified Professional Program Details
- Exam: TCP-SP
- Number of exam questions: 60
- Exam duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Percentage correct to pass the exam: 65%
Candidates can create various visualizations, configure properties and design complex interactive features with minimal supervision. They are able to create data tables that come from multiple data sources and methods to capture several aspects of an analysis. They can use the Spotfire Web Clients for sharing and collaboration and are capable of creating expressions and understanding the development and use of complex expressions using OVER and THEN functions.
Candidates understand the use of text area controls and use the scripts written in R and IronPython in order to expand the capabilities for the inbuilt TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R (TERR) engine and TIBCO Automation Services software.
General: One year experience as a Business or Data Analyst, with an understanding of these concepts: business analytics, data collection and cleansing, descriptive and prescriptive analysis, business intelligence.
- Spotfire Charts
- Working with Web Clients
- Details Visualization and Filtering Scheme
- Tables and Hierarchies
- Treemap, Heat Map and Waterfall Chart
- Sharing, Collaboration and Automation Services Job Builder
- Column and Row Operations
- Table Relations and Transformations
- Custom Expressions and Calculated Columns
- Advanced Custom Expressions
- Information Link and Data Connectors
- Spotfire Data Streams
- Map Charts
- Text Areas
- Property Controls
- Multivariate Data Analysis
- Relationships and Predictive Modeling
Suggested Reading List
Documentation available at TIBCO Product Documention site.
- TIBCO Spotfire Analyst User's Guide
- TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R Technical Documentation
Recommended Courses and Knowledge Assessments
- TIBCO Spotfire - Foundation - (must have a TIBCO Academy license)
- TIBCO Spotfire - Proficient - (must have a TIBCO Academy license)
TIBCO Spotfire Certified Professional Exam Sample Questions