< Back to TIBCO Messaging Certified Professional Exam
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- Which three objects can be managed by the Enterprise Message Server implementation of JNDI?
- connection factories
- On which two components does Enterprise Message Service support SSL?
- Between the admin tool and the server
- Between clients
- Between fault-tolerant servers
- Between bridged destinations
- What are two valid file store properties?
- Static durables can be used in situations that require administrative control over durables.
- What type of endpoint does the channel in an eFTL cluster use to exchange message data across the services and clients?
- Cluster-facing endpoint
- Channel-facing endpoint
- Transport-facing endpoint
- Application-facing endpoint
- If you have more consumers than topic partitions in Apache Kafka, some consumers become inactive.
- What is the function of the monitoring gateway component?
- Collects the full set of available statistics from the Apache Kafka-related services
- Generates data for Kafka-related services like Kafka brokers, Apache Zookeeper, clients, etc.
- Fetches the data from InfluxDB
- Displays monitoring data stored in a database
- What are the 2 pre-requisites to install TIBCO Messaging Manager?
- Apache Kafka version 2.0.0 or later must be installed
- Apache Kafka version 2.2.0 or later must be installed
- Python version 2.7 or later must be installed
- Python version 3.6 or later must be installed
- The broker to which a topic partition is assigned is called the owner broker of that topic partition.
- MQTT uses the principle of a request-reply model.