< Back to TIBCO® Messaging Associate Certification Exam
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- Which of the following is not a component of TIBCO Messaging?
- TIBCO Enterprise Message Service
- TIBCO FTL
- TIBCO eFTL
- Java Message Service
- With Java Messaging Service architecture, applications communicate directly with one another. True or False?
- What setting must be configured on the store to write a message to store using unbuffered I/O and then acknowledge the message to the producing client?
- What is RUDP?
- Rational UDP
- Reliable UDP
- Real-time UDP
- Remote UDP
- With TIBCO FTL, what command do you issue to receive messages?