< Back to TIBCO Mashery® Associate Certification Exam
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- What protocol do web service APIs use?
- TIBCO Cloud Mashery Developer Portal is always cloud-hosted.
- In TIBCO Mashery, what is the first step to configuring an API?
- Create an API Definition
- Create an API Domain
- Specify the HTTP Method
- Create an endpoint
- What indicates the ordinal numbers of the portions of the URL path?
- Method Location
- API Key Location
- Method Location Identifier
- API Call Request
- What is the default length of the Key Length that is used when Mashery generates keys for an API?
- 12 characters
- 24 characters
- 36 characters
- 48 characters