< Back to TIBCO Flogo® Enterprise Associate Certification Exam
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- Project Flogo is based on which programming language?
- What happens when an exported Project Flogo app that uses the 'any' data type is imported into Flogo Enterprise?
- The 'any' data type is converted into an empty object
- The 'any' data type is converted into a string
- The app will fail to import
- The app will import with no changes made
- Which of the following are true statements regarding cyclic dependencies in subflows?
- The cyclic dependency will be detected and an error will be received
- It is not possible to create a cyclical dependency
- A cyclic dependency will run a preset number of times
- A cyclic dependency will only run once
- Which of the following is the true statement regarding triggers?
- All triggers get initialized in the order that they appear in the flow
- A flow cannot have multiple triggers
- A flow must be created with a trigger
- A trigger can be disabled
- What happens to password information in an exported app?
- Password information is stripped out of the exported app
- Password information is encrypted in the exported app
- Password information is contained as clear text in the exported app
- The export will fail if the app contains any password information