< Back to TIBCO Certified Professional Program Details
- Exam: TCP-EB
- Number of exam questions: 60
- Exam duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Percentage correct to pass the exam: 65%
Individuals who are proficient in implementing model-driven, agile and multi-domain solutions in order to manage, govern, and consume shared data assets.
Recommended General Experience
6 months of experience developing TIBCO EBX components.
- Data Models
- Workflow Execution
- Simple Workflow Models
- Data Services
Suggested Reading List
Documentation available at TIBCO Product Documention site.
Standards Reference URLs
Recommended Courses and Knowledge Assessments
- TIBCO EBX – Foundation (must have a TIBCO Academy license)
- TIBCO EBX – Proficient (must have a TIBCO Academy license)
TIBCO EBX Certified Professional Exam Sample Questions