< Back to TIBCO Data Virtualization Certified Professional Exam
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- TIBCO Data Virtualization integrates data from various sources, processes it, and then creates which component?
- Data Source
- Name the tool which is used for life cycle management of TIBCO Data Virtualization resources.
- Deployment Manager
- Select any two ways to troubleshoot the "Unresponsive server" issue.
- Examine the cs_server.log file or check the amount of memory allocated to the server and the amount of memory in use
- Check the disk space available
- Check if there is a version conflict
- Check that server startup scripts are executable
- A site in Business Directory is ______
- A TIBCO Data Virtualization instance
- A node from the Active Cluster
- A metadata layer
- An introspected resources
- Which tab of Studio is used for Managerial activities?
- Each published resource is tied to an unpublished resource residing elsewhere in the system.
- The system-created user named admin belongs to which domain?
- Which file is used to change the repository password?
- How is Data Masking achieved in TIBCO Data Virtualization?
- Using row-based security
- Using column-based security
- Using the Data Masking feature
- Using a version control system
- Which two statements are true in relation to XSLT?
- XSL stands for eXtensible Stylesheet Language. It is a styling language for XML just like CSS is a styling language for HTML.
- XSLT is used to transform the XML data into other formats.
- It is used to convert relational data to XML data
- Only users with administrative rights can create XSLT procedures