< Back to TIBCO Data Science Certified Professional Exam
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- It is late. You need to shut down your computer. How can you ensure to resume where you left when you restart your computer tomorrow morning?
- Be sure to create a Master Macro before closing Statistica
- Send all open documents and all dialog boxes to a Report
- Save all document types in a Project
- Be sure to check the Auto Save option in the Options dialog - General tab before closing Statistica
- With Statistica Query, you can maintain connections to multiple external databases simultaneously.
- In what tab the user can find data preparation functionalities?
- What node is used to perform "Pivoting" on a Statistica dataset?
- By definition, in a dataset, outliers are atypical.
- What are the two options that Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) option under Data tab offers for aligning data?
- Statistica supports transparency for plot areas and markers.
- What type of graph provides a selection of plots that represent cases or units of observation as multidimensional symbols?
- Icon plots
- Box plots
- Matrix plots
- Which form of table display several two-way tables where the table entries represent percentages of rows, so that the percentages across columns add up to 100 percent.
- Stub-and-Banner tables
- Frequency tables
- Crosstabulation tables
- Database tables
- What graph or charts helps you to identify the most frequent defects, complaints, or any other factor you can count and categorize?
- Regular Histogram
- Multiple Histogram
- 2D Bar/Column Plots
- Pareto Charts