< Back to TIBCO Cloud™ Nimbus Associate Certification Exam
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- What does TIBCO Cloud Nimbus use to to depict what a process is.
- Universal Process Notation (UPN)
- TIBCO Flow Chart templates
- What do you use to connect the output from one diagram or process?
- Activity boxes
- Flow lines
- What item from one activity forms the input for the next activity?
- Output flow lines
- You can specify access rights for a master process only.
- When you unlock a diagram for editing, what field must be populated?