< Back to TIBCO Cloud™ Events Associate Certification Exam
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- What mode of programming does TIBCO Cloud Events use?
- What is the Swagger UI used for?
- Monitoring applications
- In TIBCO Cloud Events Studio, which folder do you access to update the HTTP Connection details?
- Shared Resources
- What is a set of properties that represent the data fields of an entity?
- Rule definition
- A concept definition
- A reference definition
- A class definition
- What data types can be used with scorecards?
- All data types
- Basic data types
- Complex data types
- No data types