< Back to TIBCO Certified Professional Program Details
- Exam: TCP-BusinessWorks™
- Number of exam questions: 60
- Exam duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Percentage correct to pass the exam: 65%
Candidates who can design, develop, deploy, monitor, and manage TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks (BW) applications of average complexity with minimal supervision. Use multiple protocols and architectural designs to build processes that map data between endpoints and one or more BW modules. These processes could include scopes and iterations involving activities from supported BW palettes, event handlers and/or fault handlers. Configure BW applications, environments, modules, and shared resource components.
Recommended General Experience
General Experience : One year development experience with: programming concepts, message oriented middleware (e.g., Rendezvous and JMS), protocols (SOAP, HTTP, and SSL), other relevant technologies REST, JSON, XML, XPath, JDBC and web services. Understanding of distributed computing, adapters, services and canonical data model.
Product Experience: Nine months of active experience using ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 6.
- Installation and Configuration
- BW network configuration options.
- Add third-party drivers and supported plug-ins to BW
- Administrating BW Solutions
- Local and enterprise application deployment
- Administering BW applications, Handling failures.
- Load balancing, fault-tolerant applications
- Configure BW domains, appspace, appnodes, applications and agents.
- TIBCO Business Studio interface
- Shared Resources, Security, Variables, properties, Error handling
- Applicatione scope, palette activities
- Transitions, data transformation, process development, web services.
- Testing and Debugging
Suggested Reading List
Documentation available at TIBCO Product Documention site.
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks: Getting Started, Concepts, Bindings and Palettes Reference, Installation, Administration
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks: Application Development, Migration,Samples, Error Codes
- TIBCO Enterprise Administrator: Installation Guide, User's Guide
Standards Reference URLs
Recommended Courses and Knowledge Assessments
*Course materials may only be obtained by attending TIBCO Training course(s) at TIBCO Academy
- TIBCO BusinessWorks™ - Fundamentals
- TIBCO BusinessWorks™ - Advanced
TCP-BW: TIBCO BusinessWorks™ Certification Exam Sample Questions