< Back to TIBCO BusinessEvents™ Associate Certification Exam
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- To execute rule action(s), all conditions in a rule must be met, or there must be no rule conditions.
- While configuring a destination, incoming messages can be mapped to which of the following?
- Default destination
- Default Event
- Default RuleM
- Default Concept
- How does an Enterprise Archive (EAR) file relate to a Cluster Deployment Descriptor (CDD) file?
- CDD file contains the object definitions and the EAR file refers which objects are going to be used.
- For each EAR file there is at most one CDD file.
- EAR file contains the object definitions and the CDD file refers which objects are going to be used.
- For each project there can be at most one CDD file.
- What is the default rule priority?
- Which choice is associated with managing objects across multiple BusinessEvents engines?
- In Memory
- Berkeley DB
- Almost any relational database