< Back to TIBCO Certified Professional Program Details
- Exam: TCP-BPM4
- Number of exam questions: 64
- Exam duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Percentage correct to pass the exam: 64%
Successful candidates will be able to develop and troubleshoot processes that translate customer requirements into a logical business process design (excluding any integration with a specific external system) with no assistance. Knowledge of process design, customization of forms, use of the Organization Model, and use of the Business Object Models.Familiarity with basic process testing and debugging techniques. Ability to deploy processes and perform basic administration as well as configure and use the standard run-time clients. Understanding of process management, version control, and the impact of process design on the end-user view.
General: One year development experience in distributed computing, business process management, exposure to Message Oriented Middleware, XML, XPath, HTTP, JMS, SOAP, JDBC and Web Services.
Product Experience: Six months experience with TIBCO BPM Enterprise 4.x in designing, developing, managing, and monitoring process instances, business services, and work lists.
- Modeling and Process Design
- Tasks, events, event handlers, subprocesses, and gateways.
- Participants, resource patterns, global case data, process types
- Integration options, determine the appropriate design and implementation for a process application.
- Organizational Model Design: System actions and privileges.
- Data Design: Import XSDs and WSDLs, Modeling data types and structure
- User Interface Design, Business Process Rules
- Case Management
- Persistent data models
- Case management workflow
- Application development
- Deployment and Runtime
- Testing applications, processes and forms
- Deployment approach and considerations
- Runtime Clients, Openspace Client
- Using work views, functions and roles of end user views.
- Using process views, work item state, migrating process instances between versions
- Event views, mapping resources to organization entities, managing dynamic organizations.
Suggested Reading List
Documentation available at TIBCO Product Documentation site.
- TIBCO BPM Enterprise: Administration, Business Data Services Developer Guide, Case Data User Guide
- TIBCO BPM Enterprise: Concepts, Deployment, Developers Guide, Organization Browser User's Guide
- TIBCO Openspace User's Guide
- TIBCO Business Studio: Concepts, BPM Implementation Guide, Modeling Guides, Form’s User’s Guide
- TIBCO Workspace: Configuration and Customization, User's Guide
- TIBCO BPM Enterprise Troubleshooting Guide
Recommended Courses and Knowledge Assessments
*Course materials may only be obtained by attending the course(s).
Courses, Knowledge Assessments and Class Schedules
- BPM301: TIBCO BPM Enterprise 4.x Administration*
- BPM401: Developing Business Processes with TIBCO Business Studio™ 4.x
- BPM402: Advanced BPM Process Design using TIBCO Business Studio™ 4.x
- BPM550: TIBCO BPM Enterprise 4.x Case Management
- BPM301 Knowledge Assessment
- BPM401 Knowledge Assessment
- BPM402 Knowledge Assessment*