A TIBCO expert consultant will perform a review of the integration design, ongoing job execution history, and error patterns. A presentation of findings and recommendations for improvement/optimization is provided. A review covers up to 3 integration solutions.
Description of work
- Provide TIBCO with an overview of integration vision at the business level and any existing requirements documents
- Provide access to a design environment for integrated systems and enable TIBCO Scribe API access
- Participate in all aspects of the analysis and review process conducted by TIBCO’s consultant
- Make available client personnel with the knowledge of the project and systems
- Review business vision in relation to integration design for completeness
- Review approach to integration triggers (net change, event-based, scheduled, etc.)
- Review map performance, accuracy, and complexity
- Review current error logs
- Review error handling approaches
If additional scope is required, this will be handled through a mutually executed Change Order. Travel and living expenses, if any, are additional and will be invoiced separately.