A TIBCO expert consultant will work with your team to validate an integration solution design and project plan to support a single project’s integration requirements.
Description of work
- Complete TIBCO provided questionnaire with an overview of integration vision at the business level and all known requirements
- Provide access to design environment for integrated systems.
- Make required client personnel with the knowledge of the project and systems available for the Design Analysis.
- Primary user complete Level I training prior to Design Analysis.
- Perform requirements analysis
- Review security requirements
- Discuss performance requirements
- Define system of record and linking methods
- Define scheduling requirements
- Review best practices for monitoring ongoing integrations
- Conduct an Integration Evaluation prior to scheduled “go live”, provide additional recommendations
If additional scope is required, this will be handled through a mutually executed Change Order. Travel and living expenses, if any, are additional and will be invoiced separately.